TBEX North America 2016
This will not be my first time attending TBEX, Travel Blog Exchange Conference. Nor will it be my last.
In my opinion, TBEX has really cornered the market as the BEST Travel Blogger Conference, and I’ve been a huge fan ever since my virgin TBEX event, held in Costa Brava, Spain.
In addition to three days of panels, parties, schmoozing and more at TBEX North America 2016, there are PRE-Bex and Post-Bex trips. These are carefully curated adventures that take place in and around the host city.
Vicki Winters Talks Periscope Tips At TBEX
This year at TBEX North America, I’m delighted to say that I’ll be speaking on a Social Media panel and sharing my knowledge re: “Advanced Tips For Periscope.”
I’m thrilled that Ive been invited to take part and am looking forward to it immensely!During My TBEX Asia 2015 FAM TRIP
TBEX Events 2016
If you’ve thought about attending a Travel Blogger’s Conference, please join me at TBEX North America 2016 in Bloomington, Minnesota or any other of the events this year.
I guarantee you will love every minute of it.
- TBEX North America 2016 Minnesota – May 29-31, 2016
- TBEX Europe 2016 Stockholm, Sweden – July 14-16, 2016
- TBEX Asia 2016 Manila, Philippines – October 13-16, 2016
Best Travel Blogger Conference?
TBEX is the largest conference and networking event for travel bloggers, online travel journalists, new media content creators, travel brands and industry professionals. Each year, TBEX partners with fantastic host destinations in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to bring the travel industryâs most creative minds together to learn, network and do business.
- The first TBEX was held in 2009 after an email was sent to six friends.
- Since then, it has grown into the worldâs largest travel community, with conferences held annually in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
- Each TBEX conference attracts 600-1000 delegates from around the world, making it the best opportunity for DMOs, travel brands, PR firms and their clients, to engage with the most influential travel bloggers and leading digital content creators.
- It’s so inexpensive for Bloggers to attend. If you book early enough, the cost is only $127 to attend.